Lucky Patcher is an amazing android app that can bypass in-app purchases of mostly Android apps currently available on the google play store. It can also bypass the License verification of many Android apps and create patches for android games. Apart from this, it can also work as an Ad Blocker. In short, using lucky patcher you can do a ton of different things. In this guide, I have covered step by step details on how to use lucky patcher to have in-app purchases for Android apps and games.
Lucky Patcher for In-App Purchases
First of all, you have to download the lucky patcher in your android device. After this, install the latest version of lucky patcher in your android device. It is important to note here that some of the functionalities of lucky patcher may not work with rooted android devices. If you want to enjoy the full features of lucky patcher then use lucky patcher as a non-rooted device.
- Now open lucky patcher app and locate the application that you want to use
- Lucky patcher will automatically detect all the in-app purchases of certain apps
- If in-app purchases are available for certain apps then ‘In-App purchases found’ will be displayed
- Now tap on the app and select ‘Open Menu of Patches’
- Select ‘create modified apk’ and then ‘Support patch for in-app and LVL emulation’
Most of the Android app uses google advertisement services for this click on APK without Google ads If there is a license verification available then go for APK without license verification
Now proceed with the process and wait for it to evaluate. After it is completed click on ‘Go to file’
- Now uninstall and reinstall your application
- It is important to note here that if you have important data in your application then it will be deleted. Backup your app first, then reinstall it
- Now open Storage/Android/Lucky Patcher/Modified and install the modified apk file.
Lucky Patcher In-App Purchases Not Working
Lucky patcher in-app purchases may not work for some android user. It is mainly because of the following reasons:
- You have not granted root access to the app
- The version of lucky patcher is outdated
- The version of Android OS is not supported
- Your application is from a fake website
- You haven’t created a custom patch for android
Fix all the problems mentioned above and your application will work fine. If you have any other query regarding lucky, then do let us know.
Visit → Lucky Patcher 7.4.7